Our 10 most popular posts in 2015
As we move in to 2016, we look back at our 10 most popular posts from 2015. Our website received a record number of views in 2015, and we thank all of those who wrote articles, contributed photographs, or who shared our articles on social media. It makes a big difference!
We have published dozens of articles on a wide variety of issues – from important campaigns in the city and surrounding area such as Save Coventry Libraries, from picket lines when strikes have taken place, the anti Bedroom Tax movement and the struggles of youth and students.
In 2016 we encourage you to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter and to take the next step in the fight for Socialism!
Here are the 10 most popular articles from 2015
- TUSC wins nearly 400 votes in Kenilworth
- Dave Nellist on the Artist Taxi Driver
- Museum staff forced to take pay cut
- Over 100 people join Coventry protest against austerity
- ‘Either we fight or we lay down and die’ – Protest at Coventry City Link
- Dave Nellist outlines the Socialist response to the TTIP deal
- Another eviction stopped in Coventry
- 2015 elections – Vote Socialist on 7th May
- Nellist welcomes left wing victory in Greece
- Coventry students demand £10 for uni workers
We wish you a Happy New Year, join us in the struggle for socialism in 2016!
You must be logged in to post a comment.